Selling or leasing your property requires a broad exposure to the marketplace. It is a proven fact that a bigger marketing campaign attracts more competition and therefore achieves a better result in less time.
If we can use the analogy of going fishing, certain bait attracts a selection of species. We believe that using every conceivable bait all at the same time, will attract an abundance of fish and the success will always put a smile on your face. If you secure a few at the same time, you can take the best on offer ensuring you get the catch of the day.
Trying to sell your home on your own and trying to save on an investment in a professional agents service, will put you at risk of losing thousands of dollars. The limited marketing ability is the difference of fishing in the sea or a puddle.
Wood Real Estate employs an award winning marketing group which provides one of the most sophisticated yet user friendly real estate software suites in Australia. You are definitely not disadvantaged utilising an independent agency opposed to a franchise group. In fact, a number of major franchise groups now employ renet.com.au.
1. Residential Sales and Property Management is our specialty. Our staff are dedicated to providing up to date market analysis of your property and offer our clients a realistic opinion of the value.
2. Presentation is discussed and we offer a guide to prepare your home for sale or rent
3. Professional photography. First impressions count and a potential buyer or renter will see your property for the first time either in the media, internet or office window display. Our photos are extremely inviting and encourage clients to book an inspection. We will even provide you with a copy for keepsake.
4. Internet advertising is now mandatory and Wood Real Estate now uploads to a large amount of major portals which some include: woodrealestate.com.au, realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, homehound.com.au, rent.com.au, real_estate_australia.com.au & more.
5. Signboards. There are a number of different display boards ranging from 600x900mm land estate signs, standard 900x1200mm and any sized picture display boards to promote your property 7 days a week.
6. Weekly newsletters that provide latest updates, current news, open house times, new listings and recently sold property. These are delivered to our electronic client database for subscribers wishing to find property to buy, rent or just having an interest in real estate.
7. Ebrochures. Once your property description and photos have been created, an electronic brochure is sent out to all our registered clients before the general public views it in the newspaper etc. We do on occasion sell or lease out homes before they hit the newspaper.
8. Office location & window Display. We are located in the residential heart of Albury City, next to Westpac Lavington and The Centro Lavington Shopping centre. Our bold facade and vibrant property display boards entice clients to our office all day. Your property can be displayed in A3 or A4 formats.
9. Our Brand. Wood Real Estate has successfully sold and leased property for many years in the Albury district. We are constantly informed that we have signs everywhere, many with sold stickers on them. Our success is measured to a degree by the many clients utilising our services again and again or referring their friends to our business. Above all, it is measured by our client's results.
10. Inspections. We offer private inspections or open houses depending on our clients wishes. We believe in a mix and dont always push for open homes every week. A large number of homes sell from a buyer meeting with one of our sales agents and privately inspecting the property. We are very family orientated and believe you also need a day off. So, we discourage inspections on a Sunday so you can relax, mess up the home and not be on the edge of your seat with the cordless phone in your lap. Sellers will list their home with us, solely on this advantage and if you have sold before, you know what we are talking about.
11. Radio Advertising. To saturate the marketplace with our brand, we have constructed a number of radio ads to be aired on a weekly basis, encouraging clients to our website and office.
12. Newspaper advertising. We advertise your property in The Border mail Domain Property lift-out. This is the local real estate bible as they say. Very comprehensive including feature properties, stamp duty calculators, latest property news, full open house listing page, for rent section, commercial and house/land sales.
13. Marketing Packages. Your property is unique and therefore it may require a different advertising budget. We offer a range of packages that will best suit your property.
14. Staff and training. Wood Real Estate offers dedicated staff to the job at hand. Our sales and property management department only deals with residential property. We regularly attend seminars and courses, and individual staff specialise in a particular career path within our industry. This ensures you have a professional looking after your needs and property 100%.
15. Real Estate Institute of NSW (REINSW) Members. Wood Real Estate is a member of this industry body which provides relevant information, awards for excellence, training facilities and legislation updates. Also, our staff are members of specific Chapters of REINSW that provides extensive information in their field. Ie. Property Management, sales.
Our team including support staff collect recent sales and leased property reports, to assist in determining the correct market value of your property. We offer a no obligation market opinion in writing, together with advice on current market conditions, property presentation, some general council regulations and general discussion to your requirements.
We physically measure your home to determine the size of living unless you have plans available and compare other recently sold properties to ensure we have the correct information to rely on. This is similar to what a licensed Valuer would do, although we have a competition in our office to better the valuation price.
If your considering selling and you are looking for an active, energetic team of professionals to sell or manage your home, please give Wood Real Estate a call today.